For consistent growth in global market, every company needs translation services so does pharma companies. New treatments, medical equipment, and medicines are developed every day, for the benefit of people from all parts of the world. To make all these available to patients speaking various languages worldwide, the industry needs translation services.
We have a team of experienced translators in the concerned domain who are helping our clients deliver content in the language of their customers.
We at Langstrait provide translation services of all the medical needs including product manuals, doctor manuals, medical records, patient records, leaflets, medical reports, instructions and prescription information, packaging, testing a new product and translating medical research papers. Undoubtedly, the medicines and health sector is from the domains where precision is so important and we give it the due attention as customer satisfaction and high standards are our ultimate goals.
Langstrait provides translation services for all the segments related to life science including pharma, medical devices, dental equipment, clinical research, biomedical engineering, optometry, etc. To provide our customers with the best services, we have a team of translators and localization experts who are well trained and experienced in the concerned field. They are equipped with thorough learning of life science industry including the user documentation, medical and pharmacological terminology, safety regulations, legal aspects and its commercial supply chain.
Following are various life science-related aspects where we can help you with the translation:
- Material safety data sheets
- Pharmacology and toxicology reports
- Biomedical, healthcare and genetic data
- Investigator brochures and product inserts
- User interfaces and equipment manuals
- New drug & marketing authorization applications
- Requests for proposals
- Biotech or biomedical patents and warranty books
- Technical marketing material and press releases
- Scientific papers and medical texts
- Privacy statements
- Manufacturing SOPs and production manuals
- Surgical procedures and experimental protocols
- Health and safety manuals
- Case report forms (CRFs) and informed consent forms (ICFs)
- Legal disputes and disclaimers
- International regulations, warning labels, drug labels
- Employee handbooks and product catalogs
- Chemistry manufacturing and controls (CMC)
- Patient surveys and diaries